Jumpstart your career – We are looking for a super star intern, interested in cryptocurrency and government interaction. Are you interested in crypto currency? Do you want to learn how Singapore is working to become a hub for digital asset businesses? Do you want to get to know the major players in the industry and attend meetings with the company? Come join us and make connections while building your resume. This is a paid internship suitable for recent college graduates looking for real work experience. If you want to be part of a startup and see how a company builds from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place.
- 3 month internship
- Commitment of 30 hours per week
- Compensation of $500 per month
- Work Remotely
- Receive training on sales techniques, process and pipeline management.
- Work in a CRM system and communicate with actual clients.
- Learn to prospect for leads and attend industry events with the company.
- Get an inside track on industry news & updates.
- When the internship is completed, applicants can be considered for full time salaried employment.
- English as a first language or native level for both speaking and writing are a MUST.
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills (perfect grammar and spelling) are a MUST.
- Ability to manage your time and be self motivated is a MUST.
- Flexibility and desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup is a MUST.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and follow through on commitments is a MUST.
- Integrity and a good work ethic is a MUST.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and basic sales funnels is desirable.
- Proficiency in Chinese, or another regionally spoken language is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency / Blockchain Technology is highly desirable.
- Basic understanding of the financial &/or regulatory ecosystem is highly desirable.
- Candidates with Social Media Management engagement experience are desirable. (Specifically for Twitter, Medium & Linkedin)
- Candidates who are awesome at design, video editing, content creation are desirable.
Must have completed an undergraduate program.
We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts with compliance, traditional banking, and cybersecurity backgrounds who want to help shape the future of digital assets.
As cryptocurrencies are adopted at a global scale we are building the relevant tools to assist financial institutions to stay up to date with the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We know regulations of digital assets and interoperability with traditional finance will foster the trust necessary to set mass adoption in motion and also offer consumers protection.
Ospree.io provides Software-as-a-Service modular solutions to automate and orchestrate compliance processes, including whitelisting, monitoring, case management, smart-rules, and reporting. We serve customers in the digital-asset industry, empowering teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels.
Don’t worry if you need to update your CV, instead of missing out, drop us a message instead! Initial zoom call interviews happening ASAP. No agencies, please.