This is an exciting contract position with flexible hours and the opportunity to grow into a full-time role. You will be part of a dedicated team that is responsible for the development, and implementation of Ospree.io solutions. Our customers are ambitious fintech startups and enterprises in a variety of sectors including digital banking, asset management, and virtual asset service providers. This role is for someone who can become a key member of the technical team. We are looking for a person who is passionate about what they do and has high attention to detail and is self-motivated. The successful candidate will develop on our core products and work within a team of 5 developers guided by and reporting to the CTO and the Software Architect. If you like to put your name to the highest quality work, then we’d like you on our team.
What Will I Be Doing?
• You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing new modules of the product.
• You will iterate on existing products to ensure they’re providing the best solution in the market.
• You will contribute to coding next-generation blockchain compliance solutions.
• You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
What Skills Should I have?
• Must have solid commercial experience in Python.
• Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience as a python developer.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with team members.
• Last but not least – you must be interested in and excited by the challenges and opportunities of blockchain mass-market adoption in financial services – this is our lifeblood.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Strong understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
• Experience in SQL, and Rest APIs.
We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts with compliance, traditional banking, and cybersecurity backgrounds who want to help shape the future of digital assets.
As cryptocurrencies are adopted at a global scale we are building the relevant tools to assist financial institutions to stay up to date with the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We know regulations of digital assets and interoperability with traditional finance will foster the trust necessary to set mass adoption in motion and also offer consumers protection.
Ospree.io provides Software-as-a-Service modular solutions to automate and orchestrate compliance processes, including whitelisting, monitoring, case management, smart rules, and reporting. We serve customers in the digital-asset industry, empowering teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels.
Don’t worry if you need to update your CV, instead of missing out, drop us a message instead! Initial zoom call interviews happening ASAP.
No agencies, please.